As the saying goes, we're "so glad we live in a world where October exists". Fall is by far our favorite time of the year: leaves changing, pumpkin patches, fall fashions-- What could be better?
So we've put together a lil' Fall bucket list for us to make the most out of the Fall festivities.
1. Attend a football game
2. Go to a pumpkin patch
3. Have a pumpkin carving contest!
4. Make a Halloween Costume
5. Go apple picking and then bake all the apple things
6. Take a hike through the changing leaves
7. Get lost in a corn maze
8. Bring your neighbor a warm baked good.
9. Host a scary movie night
10. Have friends over for a campfire and s’mores
11. Make a gratitude list and let the people on it know you appreciate them with a little snail mail!
12.Have friends over for a soup and chili night
13. Give back— serve at a soup kitchen, donate an old jacket, run in a 5k benefit!